Mattsradamus Predictions For The Week of May 13th, 2018


Nostradamus made lots of predictions back in the in the sixteenth-century. Some of them cam true but if you make enough of them, you're bound to get some predictions right. Just look at the Simpsons.

So, I thought I'd try my hand at making some predictions.


Here are the Mattsradamus Predictions for the week of May 13th, 2018:

Today, Mother's Day, people will take to social media proclaiming their mother to be the best mother in the world. Many will make this claim, drawing into question its validity.

I'm fairly confident about this one. Go to your news feed and you'll see lot's of Mother's Day posts, which is fine, but if you really do love your mom as much as you say you do, there's no need to prove it to your co-workers and casual acquaintances.

Somewhere, the McRib will return... but only for a limited time.

I've has never had a McRib, but some people enjoy them I suppose. I still can't figure out which animal it's supposed to be made from. Pretty good chance of this one coming true too.

President Trump will say something that will ruffle some feathers.

Of course he's done this in the past, but I'm saying that he'll do it again this week. I feel good about this one as well.

These are the Mattsrtadamus Predictions for the week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Sidney Crosby Please Stop Making It So Difficult For Me to Hate Him?

Too Many Teens Blowin' Fat Clouds, Bruh: Let's Solve The Teenage Vaping Epidemic