Mattstradamus Predictions: May 27th, 2018

Week by week, I'm exposing Nostradamus for the hack he was. I don't mean to brag, but I am absolutely crushing this old French nerd. 

Let us recap my predictions from last week:

Someone will be videotaped saying or doing something that offends others.

I made the prediction and lawyer Aaron Schlossberg absolutely delivered. The kind folks of the internet also gave us this video of him running from reporters while the Benny Hill music plays, which is something we all need in our lives.

An internet meme will be perceived one way by one group and another way by another group.

Does the toy in this video say "Brainstorm" or "Green Needle?"
Honestly, who gives a shit? Well, apparently the internet does, and that's another prediction that came true from your friendly neighborhood clairvoyant, Mattstradamus.

The casting of a movie or TV show will enrage nerds.

I saw some people on Twitter whining about Alden Ehrenreich's performance as Han Solo, so that's another strong prediction by me.

Three for three again this week. That's a all time record of 6-0. Not a big deal, but also sort of a big deal.

So what will happen this week? Well I'm glad you asked:

There will be a Memorial Day fireworks mishap.

Memorial Day is a just behind the Fourth of July in the "Holidays Where People Inadvertently Blow Off Their Own Fingers" power rankings.

A dog will earn lots of online attention because it is doing something that makes it look like people.

Dogs own the internet. I'm felling good about this one.

The Vegas Golden Knights will open the Stanley Cup Finals on Monday night with a pre-game presentation that's kind of cringey/douchey but also cool at the same time.

Take a look at hat they did for the Western Conference Final and tell me that this prediction will be wrong. You can't.


So there you have it. Check back next week to see me show Nostradamus how it's done yet again.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Sidney Crosby Please Stop Making It So Difficult For Me to Hate Him?

Too Many Teens Blowin' Fat Clouds, Bruh: Let's Solve The Teenage Vaping Epidemic